This Program Relies Solely On Donations, Grants and Sponsorships.
We need urgent funding, donations and support towards helping the persecuted South Africans seeking a safer haven:
Many are fleeing South Africa with only as much as a suitcase. When they arrive, they are met with a daunting and time-consuming process in order to be able to stay in the US legally. They desperately need our support to see them through the transition period and until they are independent and self-sufficient.We need your help in order to help them.
Below are examples of what we need to provide assistance for:
- Accommodation – We need to accommodate individuals and families.
- If Americans or expats have available room in their homes, or an empty home or mobile home to help these families/individuals through their transition period, this will provide shelter for them until they are able to self-sustain.
- Our goal is to set up communities for larger groups that arrive and will need funds, grants or donations in order to make the influx possible.
- Food, clothing and other basic needs – many people will relocate with only the minimum and many will need support until they have been granted permission to work and become self-sufficient.
- General expenses to the program needed to function and operate so that we can assist with the legal processing of immigration, relocation costs, transportation etc. This program cannot function adequately without resources.
- Transportation – without transport, individuals and families are unable to function to the best of their abilities, especially if there are children involved.
- Immigration expenses.
- Lobbying expenses to seek solutions and support to help these minorities.